|Click on the arrow to find a cool video about the Curriculum! This video comes with music.
Estuaries offer a wonderfully rich context for science education and inter-disciplinary learning. With this new Estuaries 101 Middle School Curriculum:
- Use various multimedia resources to explore and understand the role estuaries play in the lives of humans and other organisms.
- Learn about real scientific research stories from among the 28 Reserves.
- Query observational platforms throughout the 28 Research Reserves from their classroom or home.
- Use research questions to guide student problem-solving within the context of curriculum lessons
- Participate in on-line web-seminars and Teachers on the Estuary trainings held at the various Research Reserves
Learn more about the pedagogy behind the design of this curriculum. Get to know our project developers.